The Good News:
1) I finally found the right music to help me write this piece. Wheee!
2) I figured out what happens in between all the bits I've already written, so I now see how everything will fit together. Yay!
The Bad News:
1) I thought I was almost done. Now it turns out I'm less than half-way done. Eeep!
2) Still lots of research to be done. Or I could go about it in a half-assed way, and only a handful of readers would know the difference. Quandry!
3) The deadline is less than two weeks off. Panic!